Classic Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is cruical to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
To personalize your massage, I use a combination of these two modalities based on your needs at the time of the session.
Pregnancy Massage is a form of bodywork designed specifically for pregnant women. Pregnancy is a time in which a woman's body endures tremendous stress due to dramatic physical, mental, and emotional changes. Using various techniques specifically for the new mother, pregnancy massage helps alleviate discomforts experienced throughout all trimesters of pregnancy. Postpartum massage also aids in recovery, from birth to approximately 6 month.
The benefits are profound:
- Reduces tension, stress and anxiety
- Supports a healthy in-utero environment
- Decreases chronic muscle tension, restores postural balance, normalizes joint range of motion
- Speeds up venous & lymph circulation, brings nutrients to tissues & eliminates waste products, reduces swelling, eases varicose veins, normalizes blood pressure
- Fosters deeper breathing, enhances internal respiration
- Minimizes nausea, stimulates peristaltic activity
- Elevates mood, encourages loving maternal care
- Reduces pain
- Treats the common discomforts of pregnancy
- Prepares mom physically, emotionally and mentally for labor
|Post-Natal Massage||$75.00||/ 60 minutes|
|Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage||$85.00||/ 60 minutes|
|Therapeutic Massage||$75.00||/ 60 minutes|
|Therapeutic Massage||$95.00||/ 90 minutes|